Sunday, December 04, 2005

Videos

So I finally got around to uploading some of my videos onto the Google Video site. There are four up right now:

House Walkthrough was a test video that I actually uploaded back in April.

The First of three time-lapse videos that I made back in the summer of '03

The Second time-lapse video which is pretty much the same thing, just from a different angle.

Time-lapse of a sunset, my personal favourite. See if you can spot my friend's face in the second frame.

All of these videos were made with a Fujifilm FinePix A200 camera. I built a thing out of Lego that would press the button every 20 seconds to do the time lapse ones.

I'm currently uploading an edited video of some explosions that my friends and I set off in February '04.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here