Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Stuff (Damn I suck at making up titles)

First and foremost, I would like to announce that I've now gotten over 5000 pageviews... *celebrates*. Another factor of 20,000 more and I'll be ranking with the likes of Maddox, who is a seriously cool guy.

Secondly, I got accused of plagiarism yesterday. For a physics lab write-up, I pasted in some pictures I had taken during the lab of different interference and diffraction patterns. I got the write-up back from the TA, and in the comments was this: "These web pics are not your experiment and technically constitute plagiarism." Then there was the mark, a lovely 5/10. Thanks for the vote of confidence there. I was going to speak with the TA about it, but she was nowhere to be found, even though she was supposed to be available for the full lab period to answer questions and the like... That really pissed me off. I wonder if I can get them fired for unfounded accusations of plagiarism?

Thirdly, while opening a door today, I somehow managed to rip the fingernail on my right middle finger halfway off. It hurts like a son of a bitch, and typing is quite a tedious process now. Thankfully I'm left handed, so I can at least write stuff the old-fashioned way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here