Sunday, January 09, 2005

Attention-Grabbing Title

Well, look at me, up blogging at 2:30 in the morning.

So, the fact that it is 2005 is old news now, but I suppose I should say "Happy New Year". Or perhaps I'm just mentioning it as a segue into talking about New Year's resolutions, which then have somewhat of a bearing on another topic that I plan to talk about.

Anyways, I made only one New Year's resolution this year. I wasn't planning on making any, but I was coerced into making a resolution to "get a girlfriend". In fact, this was originally supposed to happen before the end of 2004, but as there were only 45 minutes left... you get the point.

In any case (I need to find new paragraph transitions), I've started going to the gym. I started yesterday, and I figure it's a good sign that I also went today. This is somewhat loosely related to my goal of getting a girlfriend, I suppose. But is it worth it? My muscles are absolutely killing me right now. (It must also be noted that while on the exercise bike, I was analyzing the design of the roof trusses. I must be an engineer.)

Well, that's all for now. Still working on thinking up an actual point for this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here