Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Okay, Okay, I Give Up

Yes, I'm updating. I can't stand to see my visitor stats dropping so drastically. Although this blog now has over 3,000 hits. Crazy, eh? Who ever would have thought that the semi-coherent ramblings of a maladjusted university student would attract such attention. Granted, a rate of 1,000 hits a month isn't anything to write home about, but it's something. Now if you people would just start clicking on the ads once in a while, before I starve to death.

Oh, and Merry Christmas. I can't see myself updating again anytime before then...

1 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

edition international textbook are so expensive. I agree, We have been looking for edition international textbook all night for a new edition international textbook class but havent been able to track down used edition international textbook that I can afford. Anyway, I enjoyed looking at you edition international textbook blog...

jon

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here