Monday, November 29, 2004

Please Ignore the Google Ads.

Okay, perhaps Google AdSense isn't the best thing for a blog... I noticed when I checked the page that it picked up one the word "s.u.i.c.i.d.e" (had to do that so it won't see it again) in my last entry and both the ads were for suicide prevention centers. Don't they have a sense of humour over at Google? It was a JOKE, people, come on...

In other news, today I officially had over 2,000 hits on this page. Who the hell actually wants to read this drivel? Honestly, get a hobby or something. There are far more important things to do than read this... my life isn't as interesting as most of the stuff you would encounter on a day-to-day basis. Hell, my life isn't as interesting as an average trip to the washroom.

Well, seeing as my first exam is now in less than a week, I'd better go do some work. And study. And stuff. Although HL2 looks really good on my new video card. (GeForce 6800 GT, oh yah).... ooooooooh...... /me wants to go play more HL2....

8 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

We're reading yours because we can't get past the two types of blogs you described in the entry below ;)

Haha, your Google ads are now about Struggling Teens. Maybe I'll sign up for that just to see what ads I get...

1:46 AM  
Blogger blaze said...

Great info about advertise google relevant adsense I have a lage interest also and have a site about advertise google relevant adsense please feel free to check it out.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

3:48 AM  
Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a forex com blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

11:19 PM  
Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a forecasting forex blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

adobe glass photo shop tutorial

10:24 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hello, your blog is inmformative, I just found a brand new forex trading system using both Mathematical and psychlogical approch, hope you can visit and it will be useful to your trading life.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

free dating ads

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here