Friday, November 19, 2004

It Finally Happened...

Yes, the day I have been waiting for has finally arrived. Today, I enjoyed more pure bliss than can be described in words. I still can hardly believe it. There were so many things I wondered about... was it as good as everyone said it was? Would my equipment give adequate performance? Would I EVER find out the true meaning of pleasure? Well, all of my questions have been answered. It was, without a doubt, the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. It was as good as, and better, than my expectations led me to believe.

Anyways, believe it or not, I'm now heading off to experience more of this joy. I'm tired already; I don't know how much more I can take!

Some parting words: If you haven't tried this, I highly recommend it. It's more fun than you can imagine.

Okay yah, I give up. I'm talking about Half-Life 2. I could only come up with a certain amount of sexual-sounding stuff. So STFU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here