Saturday, November 27, 2004

I Have Absolutely Nothing To Write About

So why, you might ask, am I posting something here? Well, I suppose there are two reasons for that. On reason is that I am sick of doing homework, and need a break. The second reason is that I don't want all my loyal readers (yah, all 2 of you) to think that I've died or something.

I really need to stop posting everything on Massassi that I find interesting, and start using my blog for what it's supposed to be used for. You'll notice that I refrained from posting "Give Bush a Brain", "Transformer Car", and "Jet-Propelled Outhouse" on here. Perhaps if I put them here instead of on the Massassi forums, I would get more visitors. Of course, the forums are also my main source of visitors, so I need to create lots of threads and post a whole bunch in order to get new visitors. I guess that's what's called a "Catch-22".

But I truly am bereft of any ideas for what to put here. Perhaps I should emulate 50% of the blogs that I find around here... please don't take this too seriously:

LoL gUyZ wUtz uP?!! mY nAmE Iz cAsEy aNd this iS my 1St pOsT oN mY bl0g!!!!1~~~~~ i'M 14 aNd i hAvE lOtZ uV gR8 fRenZ!!11~~` yAh U nO wHo u aRe!!!```~~~!!1 lol kAte yAh U 2~~~~~````!!@!!!!

Of course, then there's the other 50% of the blogs:

Life Sucks:

Current Mood: Suicidal

I've noticed that ever since turning 15, everyone seems to hate me. I'm so alone. It feels like I'm falling into a pit of despair. my parents don't care about me, and I wish they would die. but I want to kill myself too. i'm so depressed. my life will never get better. i'm seriously considering suicide. the reason i feel like this right now is because my g/f broke up with me last week. we had been going out for almost three days, and i was in love with her. and now she broke my heart, and i want her to die. i want everyone to die. i cut my wrists last night, just to see what would happen. it was kind of scary, but i want to do it again, and more. one day i'm going to take the knife and cut my throat with it, so i can watch myself bleed... and die... i wrote a poem about it

falling
the hurt is unbearable
i can't take it
lost in a sea of evil
swimming in pain

life is pain
death is escape
can i bring death on myself?
i look at the world
and realize i must


By the way, when I become a billionaire, I am going to personally hunt down anyone who puts stuff like this on the internet, and punish them for their hideous waste of server space.

1 Comments:

Blogger SweetestSiren said...

don't worry, we understand that you have a life away from the computer. ;)

~loyal reader #2

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here