Thursday, October 21, 2004

Woohoo! Screen of the Day, and 28/30 on my Physics Midterm!

Seeing as the only link I have posted to this blog is on the Massassi Forums, I'm sure some of you know that I got Screen of the Day for my latest Jedi Knight level. The only other time I ever got SoTD was back in '02, with a shot from a CTF level that I never actually released. Damn, that was actually a pretty good level. Unfortunately, the flow was horrible, and I never could get the CTF cog to work right... but I'm babbling.

As for the other piece of good news, it's pretty much covered in the title. Man, I love being smart (not that this is a common occurence: I got around 70% on both my calculus and linear algebra midterms).

Anyways, that's about it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here