Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Google AdSense Is Cool.

Well, this morning I finally figured out how to add those Google ads (see top and bottom of page) to my blog. Turns out that I had to put them in the actual template... I'm not much good with HTML. But, as it turns out, they are quite good moneymakers for the amount of effort I am actually putting in. Since their activation this afternoon around 12:30, I have made exactly $1.81. I suppose it's not that much, but it will eventually add up to a larger number. They send you checks every month, as long as your balance is more than $100.

I have to say this: MWUAHAHAHA!!! IM GOING TO BE RICH!!!

So anyways, I'm going back home to visit my family and friends on the weekend. For all you non-Canadians out there, this weekend is Canada's thanksgiving. It is also the weekend of the world-famous Brigden Fair. How many other rural fall fairs have their own webpage AND a flash intro? That's what I thought. I believe that it attracts something like 5,000 people per day, which is a huge number (seeing as Bridgen itself has a population of 540). I'll be sure to take some pictures, and post them on here when I get back on Tuesday. Oh yah, and they have helicopter rides too. I prefer to just fly over in a Cessna. It's a lot cheaper, plus I get to control where I go. But the helicopter dude gets mad if I go too low.

4 Comments:

Blogger blaze said...

Great info about adsense free google google googleadsensesearch.com money I have a lage interest also and have a site about adsense free google google googleadsensesearch.com money please feel free to check it out.

3:54 AM  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Awkwarddilemma-Hmj said...

Hi, Great blog you have here .I found a unique way to make money through the use of a brilliant home business.it sounds like you have some great things to say here so why not take a look as we're looking for like minded people you might just fit the bill

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here