Saturday, October 23, 2004

Flying Lawnmowers, And A Trip Down Yonge Street.

There is a rather interesting video floating around on the internet; it is a flying lawnmower... and it's real. Check it out. It's insane.

So today, while my computer was processing another one of those photomosaics, I got bored and decided to go for a walk. I hadn't been out to Yonge street yet, so I walked down there. Nothing much interesting happened, but I did hear a guy use the word "bling-bling" in a serious context... I thought that was funny as hell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
Sony Computers
It covers Sony Computers related subjects.
Have a great day!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here