Sunday, September 26, 2004

Addendum: Fire Alarm

Well, I was on my computer, chatting on MSN, minding my own business. When suddenly, the fire alarms goes off. This was at 3:30 in the morning. So, I begin cursing as I reluctantly made my way to the exit. Well, it turned out to be quite a social event. Nothing brings people together like a fire alarm in the middle of the night.

Obviously, there was no fire. However, I noticed two strange things when I came back to my room. First, the entire third floor smells like burning (probably caused by someone's lack of skill with a microwave. Second (and even weirder), when I came into my room, two out of three of my air fresheners (AKA: Bounce dryer sheets hanging from the fan) had fallen off. And they were there when I left. Very strange indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here